Yealink T41S IP Phone
The SIP-T41S is a feature-rich business tool for superior communications and extended functionality. It offers a faster, more-responsive interface than the T41P and several performance-enhancing functions. It’s a six-line IP phone that comes with built-in programmable keys to enhance productivity.
The SIP-T41S with Yealink Optima HD Voice technology and wideband codec of Opus delivers superb audio quality and crystal clear voice communications. With an all-new USB port, the SIP-T41S boasts unparalleled functionality and expansibility with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB recording features. The Yealink’s new T4S series offers the same elegant appearance of the T4 line, but with improvements for greater interoperability and collaboration.
Note: Power supply is sold separately, phones come PoE equipped.
Features & Highlights:
- 2.7″ 192×64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Opus* codec support
- USB 2.0
- T4S Auto-P template unified
- T4S firmware unified
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- PoE support
- Paperless label design
- Headset, EHS support
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
Upgrades from T41P:
- Device performance enhancement with faster response on the phone’s user interface
- Opus support
- Enhanced speaker performance
- USB port for Bluetooth headset with BT40 dongle or WiFi support with WF40 dongle
- United firmware
- Hearing aid compatible handset