There are 3 Ways to Use This Package:
- Server-Based (S-100 System)
- Cloud-Based (Z-100 System)
- Using Your Local Provider's Dial-tone
Server-Based (S-100 System): Use the phone system with the included server to make & receive calls with a Mission Machines phone service subscription.
Cloud-Based (Z-100 System): Use the phone system without the included server (return it as new for $150 credit) to make & receive calls with a Mission Machines phone service subscription.
Using your local provider's dial-tone: Using the phone system with any provider like Comcast, Spectrum, FiOS, Time Warner, AT&T as well as many other. Using Local dial-tone with this system requires an optional Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) (or Line Interface Adapter) that supports up to 8 lines and is sold Separately. Both the S-100 and the Z-100 systems require and are based on access to fast internet connection (broadband) of the server to the internet.
The Mission Machines S-100 and Z-100 phone system are Loaded with All Desired Popular Features Such As Call Recording, Voice Mail, Music On Hold, Paging, Simultaneous Ringing of Your Office Extension and Your Cell Phone and more. Other Features Include: Multi-Layer Automated Attendant, Call Queues, Conference Bridge, DID (Direct Inward Dialing) Support, Ring Groups, General Mailbox, Virtual Mailboxes, Voicemail to Email Notification, Music On Hold, 3-Way Conference, Browser Based System Administration and Much More! The S-100 System Supports up to 50 system extensions and up to 20 concurrent Incoming and/or Outgoing calls. WORK FROM ANYWHERE: Add Unlimited Extensions And Only Pay For The Number Of Required Lines. Add Extensions At Your Office, Your Home Office or Use Smartphone Apps – No Additional Monthly Fees Apply.
For More Information Call Our US-Based Customer Service Center 1-800-666-6646 Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm EST. Plug-N-Play Do It Yourself Installation. We Also Offer Complete Nationwide on-site installation (available for an additional cost) Anywhere in the Lower 48 States. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! One (1) Year Manufacturers Hardware Warranty is Included & 30 Days No Questions Asked Free Returns. Please Save All Original System Packaging for Easy Return Procedure. If you Need a Different Package Mission Machines Can Create a Custom Configuration that Matches Your Exact Needs – Please Contact Us (Send A Message Through Amazon)
- This Bundle can connect to 8 standard telephone lines by using an optional Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) - Sold Separately. Lines by Verizon FiOS, AT&T, Altice, Century Link, Time Warner, Frontier, Comcast, Spectrum, Cable One etc. when connected to the optional ATA.
- This S-100 Professional Pack is Server-Based but the same Professional Pack can also be Cloud-Based when used with our Z Cloud-Based phone systems. Please contact us if interested in Cloud-Based systems.
- The S-100 server supports up to 20 simultaneous conversations (incoming and/or outgoing Calls) and up to 50 extensions. The S-100 server comes with 2 Year software and hardware warranty.
- This Professional Pack Includes 2 months of VoIP service for 4 Lines, simultaneous conversations. After the initial 2 months of included service, pay $50 for the first 2 lines and $25 for each additional line. Unlimited calls anywhere in US and Canada.
- No contract required. Cancel anytime – no penalties. Port your existing number or we can assign a new number for your business.
- Guaranteed 100% customer satisfaction. US-Based sales and support and a 60-day 100% money back, no questions asked.
- Professional Pack includes all features at no additional cost - features like voicemail to email, Multi-Layer auto attendant, flexible ring groups, directory assistance, call recording of calls (all calls or per-call) are just a few of the popular standard features.
- Soft phone (using cell phone App) extensions - any cell phone can be a used as an extension of the S100 server at no additional monthly fee. Work Remotely from Home or a remote location, the Cell Phone extensions (as well as the Professional Pack extensions) will work anywhere they are located and function accordingly and flawlessly.